Nathan is a professional actress and he performed in China every summer.
∙ The American Musical and Dramatic Academy, New York, NYMay 2014
∙ Integrated Musical Theatre Performance Certificate
Fantasy Summer Camps/Workshops, People’s Republic of China July 2017 – August 2018
• Assisting in choreography and scene work in English for young Chinese students.
• Aiding through immersion techniques to improve or begin an understanding of English
sentence structures and phrases.
• Using theatre to increase interest in English learning and improve pronunciation.
• Monitoring children’s behavior and enforcing classroom/rehearsal rules.
Amber Charter School New York, NY September 2015 – June 2016
Tutor and After School Counselor
• Succored with grading, discipline, and some instruction of elementary school students.
• Escorted students to and from class, lunch, recess, and dismissal.
• Monitor students during lunch and facilitate indoor recess when necessary.
The American Musical and Dramatic Academy New York, NY September 2015 - March 2016
(AMDA) Traveling Admissions Advisor
• Monthly or bi-monthly travel domestically to various major cities set up as audition locations.
• Backing with set up, organization, and application process during student auditions.
• Interviewed prospective students and assisted with the selection process for acceptance to AMDA, based on compatibility and course load.
The New York Conservatory for Dramatic Arts New York, NY December 2014 – June 2014
• Spoke to prospective students via phone calls to set up auditions held by NYCDA throughout the United States.
• Referenced prospective student call lists provided by NYCDA admissions office and averaged between 50 and 70 calls per five hour shift to increase enrollment for each upcoming academic term.
• Scheduled-both in-house at NYCDA and via Skype-audition dates and times at various venues in major cities throughout the country.
The American Musical and Dramatic Academy (AMDA) New York, NY February 2012 – August 2014
• Student/Alumni Ambassador
• Provided information for prospective students of the performing arts and their families.
• Led extensive guided tours of the campus, answering any and all questions regarding the
facilities and education services offered.
• Registered prospective students and families for different on campus events (open houses, campus tours, auditions, etc.)
• Responsible for ensuring fun, information filled experiences for all involved.